Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starting Over

Made it to San Diego (well Chula Vista) last Wednesday and am loving the California weather. Adjusting to a roommate and small quarters is taking some time, however I'm very grateful he saw the potential in me and wanted to help me out in this journey to better my life. I'm still looking for work, but I didn't expect that to happen right away. I actually have been void of the internet and just got it today, so that's put the job hunt in the forefront. I'm sure I'll have a job soon enough, even if it's just getting my foot in the door in a great company with lots of potential. You can't beat California weather!! I am so glad I don't have to deal with snow!! So, I'm just busy networking and trying to get my bearings. Learning my way around will take a little time, but I'm trying. Thanks for all of the love and prayers.

1 comment:

Lobis T. said...

WoW!! I didn't know you moved. I was getting to the point that I thought you wouldn't ever! LOL You seemed to always be unhappy for some turn or another and always seemed to be happy when you went to visit the family. Good for you, Katie! Been to San Diego area. Loved it!! :-) You'll be very successful. I know it.